About the Organisation:
McArthur is working exclusively with a Leading provider of high quality Long Day Care and Kindergarten programs with centres in Australia, Singapore and China.
About the Role:
We currently have 2 positions available in an Early Childhood Education Centre located in Suzhou- China. (30minutes west of Shanghai).
You will work in 2 different rooms on a daily basis. Half day in the 2-3yo room and the other half in the 5-6 yo room.
The centre's philosophy is Reggio Emilia inspired with some numeracy and literacy included in the program. As the English speaker educator you will responsible for delivering a Language Immersion program that it's fun, engaging and effective.
The rooms cater for up to 21 children with teacher ratio of 1:6.
Besides the opportunity of working and living in the most popular country in the world because of its food, people and culture, you will also be entitled to:
- Excellent salary, job security and work/life balance.
- Accommodation in a 3 bedroom apartment located directly next to the preschool in Suzhou. You will share accommodation with 2 other English teachers.
- 5 min walk to the nearby shopping mall.
- Utilities and internet services provided.
- Return airfare and visas.
- 1 month paid training in Singapore.
- Free lunch during school term. Monday to Friday.
- 12 month working experience in China with opportunity to extend it for another year.
- All statutory tax contributions and deductions required under the law will be complied.
- One month gratuity payment upon completion of one full year of service.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Child Psychology or other Education Discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in Kindergarten or Child care setting.
- Passionate about empowering young children in an inquiry based pedagogy.
- Must be motivated, dedicated and exhibit a professional attitude towards children's learning of English Language as a second language.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with children and families alike.
- Team player, who is prepared to share ideas with our dynamic teaching team.
For a confidential discussion about this and our other current Early Childhood Teacher roles in Melbourne, call Jessica Abrill on 03-9828 6565.