Our client is the third largest provider of children's services in NSW who has been recognised as a winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016 and 2017.Providing quality education and care services to over 5,000 children each year. Their goal of 'nurturing confident and creative learners' is the primary focus of all they do across their Long Day Care, Preschool, Occasional Care, Outside School Hours Care and Integrated Child and Family Centres.
An opportunity is open for a qualified and experienced CENTRE DIRECTOR to lead this 'Exceeding Rating" Pre-school, Part-time 3 days per week between 8.00-3.30pm. As a passionate leader and educator with will have an appreciation of the bushland setting and be willing to embrace the opportunity to continue with regular outings and build community involvement within the service. You will have group of children on Monday and Tuesdays and utilise Wednesdays as administration.
The Ideal Applicant
- University qualifications in Early Childhood Education (recognised by ACECQA)
- 2 years' experience in a teaching role
- Current Working with Children's Check and First Aid Certificate
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the Early Childhood Sector
- A passion for working with communities to ensure optimum outcomes for families and children
- Sound understanding of and commitment to Early Childhood Practice that is informed by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF).
- Prior experience in management role in Children Services
- Proven ability to lead, support and inspire teams
- Knowledge of or experience in developing budgets and working within budgetary constraints.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia.
- Sector leading employment conditions
- An outstanding professional learning program
- Well-resourced and environmentally responsible workplaces
- Onsite parking or access to public transport
- Supportive management team who are committed to ensuring you succeed, providing career enhancement, progression and development.
- Diverse experienced team with coaching and mentoring from experienced colleagues
- Great family partnership
- Applicants will be reference checked and screened as required by the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW)
- If YOU are energetic, enthusiastic, committed and want to have a long term impact on shaping the centre.
- Apply now and enjoy the opportunities that go with working in this centre.