- You're a natural leader, committed to realising the potential of others
- You're driven to provide exceptional quality while delivering financial results
- You love building long-lasting connections with your local community, families and the children in your care
- You have the ability to multitask and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience in achieving targets and working to compliance standards
- You will have a minimum of Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, or equivalent, driver's licence and Working with Children's Check, or equivalent
It is a modern and welcoming early learning centre located in Canberra. Our centre caters for children five and under, at all stages; from nursery, toddler and pre-school, through to preparation for primary school. Here, we will welcome your child and make them feel at home. Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 6.00pm.
Working with this organisation means you'll be working with Australia's most dynamic early learning business. We are revolutionising the industry by going above and beyond to deliver value to families through our Lifelong Learning approach, Healthy Children Nutrition Program, technology upgrades, National Facilities upgrade program and more.
- Competitive salary package with employee benefits
- Working for an organisation committed to ensuring the team are Having Serious Fun
- Extensive accredited and non-accredited professional development opportunities
- Defined career path from Centre Manager to Area Manager
- A Centre Support Office committed to helping you succeed in your role with extensive support in the areas of Facilities, Finance, Human Resources, Compliance, Marketing and Promotions
- A centralised Enrolment Support Team to assist you building and maintaining your centres occupancy levels
- Regular visits by our Quality Team to help your centre meet business, compliance and education goals
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.