McArthur Community Care, a division of McArthur (SA) Pty Ltd is providing exceptional services, care and support to people that require low, medium and high complex levels of individualised disability support.
All clients that select McArthur Community Care for their individual support requirements are as equally valued as our support workers that provide the exceptional and uncompromising standard McArthur are renowned for.
Are you dedicated, compassionate, caring, and reliable and have relevant experience in providing assistance to people with -
• Spinal Cord Injury
• Acquired Brain Injury
• Neurological conditions
• Intellectual Disability
• Autism / Asperger's
You must be a team player with strong values and an exceptional work ethic and want for people as you would want for yourself.
Motivates and empowers people with a disability to live the best life possible, providing an approach of do ' with, not for' support.
Responsibilities, skills, requirements include:
• Providing exceptional levels of support and continuity to our clients
• Experience in working with people with a disability (minimum 6 months)
• Exceptional communication skills and an understanding of the disability sector is a critical requirement
Essential minimum requirements are:
• Cert 3 in Disability
• Manual Handling
• Senior First Aid
• DCSI clearance Disability or Child related
• Current Driver’s license
Candidates will not be considered if they do not have the above requirements.
At McArthur Community Care you will work with people that have extensive experience in the provision of support and care nationwide and have over 70 years collectively respecting and valuing our workforce.
Our staff are approachable, honest and understand the disability sector and in-home community care.
• Generous above award hourly rates that reflect your skills and knowledge
• Opportunities for progression in a highly respected company
• Incentives that benefit you and reflect your loyalty
We are urgently seeking experienced support workers in all Adelaide areas for immediate start, if you have the relevant qualifications.
We have a range of shifts available for an immediate start.
We invite you to apply and submit resumes (through the Apply button).
Please no applications from Job Agencies.
135778 Posted On:12/01/2018