Temporary working assignments are a great way of ensuring you have the flexibility to work around your lifestyle, family and study commitments, while gaining and developing experience in the Early Years Sector.
If you have a strong interest in working with school age children in learning environments that support strong relationships, foster positive social interactions and friendships then this may be the role for you!
If you are available to work early morning shifts from 7-9am and /or afternoon shifts from 2-6pm in various Before and After School Care Centres, then read on..
The Ideal Applicant
You must have:
- A willingness to work shifts between 2- 4 hours long
- Professional and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to develop warm and respectful relationships with families, school community networks, leadership team and peers
- Current First Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training OR willingness to undertake
- Current working with Children Check
- Certificate III in Children Services or OOSH Care Qualifications recognised by ACEQUA
- Experience in the provision of OOSH and Vacation Care Programs
- An understanding and working knowledge of the National Regulations, My Time Our Place learning framework for school age children and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Access to an abundance of resources
- Opportunity to build your Early Childhood career
- Ongoing training and Development
- Diverse experienced staff teams
- Opportunity to work in various Early Childhood settings
To apply, simply follow the links