McArthur Aged Care and Disability are working in partnership with a major Aged Care Provider who are expanding their services into the Western Region. Together, we are looking for Personal Care Workers to work around the Ipswich Area.
With the need for support workers growing around the country, our casual pool need is growing with it. We are looking for exceptional care staff to provide personal care and support to our age care clients; in-home and in facilities. We aim to empower clients in maintaining their independence in the comfort of their own home.
If you are an experienced Personal Care Worker that loves providing support to the over 65's, and you have a warm & friendly personality, a big heart, and bigger smile- then we want to hear from you!
To be eligible to apply you must have the following:
- Cert III Aged Care or above
- Recent experience within in-home support or a facility
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current Police Check
- The use of a reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Mobile Phone and internet access
- Australian citizenship or current working visa status
Exposure to dementia specific care or Mental Health is ideal, but not essential.
Please call Bekki Cox on 07 3211 9700 for further information.