With over 30 years of experience in the Early Childcare Sector, McArthur has established itself as one of the leading early childhood organisations across Australia.
A family owned and run business that offers security, passion and respect within the workforce. We focus on innovation, development and desire for education. We invite curiosity, discovery and forward thinking.
You will be joining our high performance driven NSW ECE Team as Recruitment Consultant involved in the professional recruitment and selection services to facilitate the 'best fit' for both the client and the candidate.
Reporting to the Manager of ECE, you will be required to support the team with:
- the recruitment process effectively including candidate sourcing and screening, interviewing, data management, reference checking and placement process
- maintaining and growing a portfolio
- Processing daily bookings
- Provide account management service to allocated existing clients
- Identify opportunities to expand the number of McArthur Services and products accessed by existing or targeted accounts/clients
- Research, identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain sustainable business relationships
You will possess:
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within the recruitment sector, preferably within the Early Childhood Sector
- Be self-motivated , highly organised, confident, determined, drive to succeed and have a trusting nature.
- ability to bounce back from set backs
- ability to work and thrive in a high paced environment
We will offer:
- a rewarding salary package
- achievable MONTHLY KPI Incentives
- a fantastic, fun, dynamic and supportive team culture,
- your own Surface pro and mobile phone
- Annual Conference Opportunities,
- Your Birthday Day off
Take pride in what you do, be driven to achieve, enjoy what you do and find ways to make life enjoyable for our clients, candidates and co-workers.