Located along the banks of the Murray River, in the Northern and Mallee region, Mallee Family Care are looking to recruit a senior leader into their Organisation to lead, manage and motivate teams within their Child & Family Services team.
This role will see you taking responsibility for the delivery of high quality family and caregiver support services, care and case management of children and young people in statutory home based care.
Reporting to the General Manager, Family Services VIC & NSW responsibilities will include:-
• Lead, motivate and develop your teams to deliver service excellence
• Operational Management and service development of programs including-
• Home based care (out of home care)
• Therapeutic interventions
• Family support programs
• Family preservation
• Refugee Minor program
• Financial management of services
• Build and maintain collaborative partnerships externally and internally
• Participate in decision making on operational matters and the future development of the agency
• Assist with grants/tenders for future growth within the region
To be successful in this role you should hold a relevant degree in the human services field, along with a current driver’s license. You will be able to demonstrate knowledge and/or experience of relevant community resources and legislation related to child protection and the ability to coordinate a community services organisation, including leading staff and volunteers. You will have a strong drive towards best practice, quality service delivery, excellent customer service and client wellbeing.
In return you will have the opportunity to join an agency who has a focus on growing and developing. Moving into a more outcomes focussed model, innovation and creativity will be encouraged. This is an exciting time to utilise your change management skills whilst working in a friendly community.
For a candidate pack or to apply please visit the McArthur website at mcarthur.com.au, referencing job number 138548 in the search bar.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Fiona Bain on (03) 9828 6553.
138548 Posted On:20/05/2019