Degree Qualified Early Childhood Teacher
McArthur is currently recruiting for a passionate and dedicated temporary Degree qualified Early Childhood Teacher.
This exciting opportunity is working away in a remote community 4 hours north of Alice Springs. The remote community called Yuelamu. You would be relieving Children Services Coordinator on the floor with kids and Indigenous staff members, while working under a Coordinator on site in Yuelamu, a remote indigenous community.
As a temporary Early Childhood Teacher you must have the following requirements:
* Degree Qualified Education Certificate or ACECQA approved qualification is a must
* Current DCSI clearance working with children's check
* First Aid HLTAID004, Anaphylaxis and Asthma training
* Responding to Abuse and Neglect certificate or Children's working safe environment certificate
As a temporary Early Childhood Teacher you will possess:
* Experience working in a registered Early Childhood Education and Care service
* Knowledge of, and experience working with EYLF and Indigenous Culture
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* An enthusiastic and positive attitude towards your work
This position conducts a play-based curriculum in which you would follow the principles of the South Australian document called 'Respect, Reflect and Relate' that has been adopted by the NT as well. This is an enlightened document that promotes observation of children at play as a lead into further depth in their areas of interest being followed. The children have access to a wide range of quality resources to stimulate play and talents like musical experimentation/artistic exploration/many books to read and other materials to access.
All accommodation, flights and travel are covered and this assignment is temporary until June 30th 2019.
With the possibility of being extended.
If you're looking for a change and have the will and dedication to make a difference. Apply Now, we look forward to receiving your CV or Resume in MS Word format.
138609 Posted On:07/06/2019