McArthur is proud to be working with the Leadership Team of an exceptional early learning organisation that prides itself on great culture and respect.Their services strive for excellence across every element of the early year's education and care programs. Their main purpose is to encourage children to be brave, resilient, creative and kind.
We are looking for a "people person" leader who shows initiative, professionalism and ability to build, manage and grow a team of passionate and inspiring educators.
Suitable applicants must have:
- The Ideal Centre Director will have previous experience managing a large service, excellent time management skills, QikKids knowledge and a strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, childcare regulations and law.
- You will be a key player in driving the culture of excellence necessary to run a high-quality service. You will be supported by an Assistant Director, a Full Time Admin assistant as well as the organisation's leadership team.
- With excellent salary and working conditions, this position is to start ASAP.
The Organisation and The Centre:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood or Diploma of Children Services or ACECQA approved qualification.
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma certification.
- Sound knowledge of EYLF, NQS, regulations and law.
- Right to work in Australia.
- A minimum 3 to 4 years' experience as a Centre manager.
- 2x Referees (previous managers)
For futher infirmation about this role or anyother opportunities McArthur have please contact Rebecca or Tracie on 9828 6565 or send your CV via the link below