Our Client a reputable Not for profit based in Darwin, is looking to recruit an experienced and passionate Manager to be responsible for the development and delivery of a variety of multi-discipline complex programs within a specified region.
Key responsibilities include:-
• Lead, manage and motivate the service teams
• Implement approaches to service review and evaluation
• Identify improvements in conjunction with research, policies and strategic direction
• Design plans to achieve organisational objectives
• Build staff capability and effective practice in service
To be successful in this role, you should have proven experience as a manager in a growing organisation, ideally leading multiple teams. You should hold a tertiary qualification in Mental Health Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy or other health related fields coupled with experience in the mental health or disability sector. In return you will have the ability to grow the business and develop a positive workplace culture in an Organisation that makes a real difference to people’s lives.
To apply please visit the McArthur website at mcarthur.com.au, referencing job number 138847.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Fiona Bain on (03) 9828 6553.
138847 Posted On:03/06/2019