McArthur Aged Care (NSW) is experiencing significant growth with more Service Providers choosing McArthur Aged Care to provide temporary staffing to fill their ad hoc rosters, therefore we have a need for additional workers for an IMMEDIATE START.
As a Home Care Worker you will be required to assist people to remain living independently in their own home by assisting them with:
- Personal care - showering, dressing, grooming
- Domestic Assistance - household cleaning and laundry
- Meal Prep - prepare light meals
- Transport - transport to appointments and/or shopping
- Social Support - provide companionship
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE SHIFTS ARE SHORT AND CAN BE AT EXTREME SHORT NOTICE
To be considered, you MUST have:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Individual Support or AIN qualification
- Current Driver's Licence, own transport and comprehensively insured vehicle
- Current Police Check and employment Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate including CPR
- Available a minimum of 2 days in any given week
- A passionate and caring nature
- As a condition of being considered for a position with McArthur, you must be able to produce the above mentioned certificates in hard copy.
This is fantastic opportunity to make a difference in someone's life, including yours!
McArthur Aged Care (NSW) looks forward to having you part of our team. We possess a culture that surpasses any other provider, so come on what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW to join our team.
Initially you will be contacted and screened using our modern recruitment methods. Should you pass our initial screening process, you will be invited to attend an induction program. Successful applicant skills & abilities will be taken into careful consideration ensuring we are matching you with the right client.
Only shortlisted applicants who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.