Work for Australia's leading provider of high quality mental health assessment and clinical counselling services for the Australian veteran community and their families. Clients include individuals, couples and families requiring a diverse and interesting range of mental health support services. The working environment is professional, well-supported clinically and administratively, and dedicated to providing collaborative and optimal mental health outcomes for a very rewarding client group.
Why you will love this job:
- Enjoy the flexibility of long term (1-3 years) contract work without the risk of job insecurity or the requirement for an ABN.
- Be paid a competitive hourly rate plus superannuation
- Flexible working hours, including part-time, are available by negotiation
- The client group is diverse and interesting, and keen to achieve positive mental health and well-being outcomes
- Excellent administrative and clinical support, including a 24/7 telephone support service and professional intake assessment team
- Possibility to work in a variety of interesting roles within the organisation; including intake, outreach program liaison and complex case management
- A supportive, inclusive, collegial and respectful professional environment
- Generous professional development opportunities
- An organisational focus on truly meeting client needs through a combination of proven clinical practices and new and emerging evidence-based technologies and methodologie
- This is an opportunity to be part of an inspirational and client-focused improvement to the mental health outcomes of veterans and their families.
Who we're looking for:
We are seeking passionate, flexible and professional clinicians who enjoy making a difference and have recognised qualifications and experience as either Psychologists or Social Workers.
- Psychologists - must have a relevant degree, have full and unrestricted registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA), and have at least 3 years clinical experience as a Registered Psychologist.
- Social Workers - must have a relevant degree, be eligible for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW), have appropriate post-graduate clinical experience, and have accreditation as a Mental Health Social Worker.
If you value rewarding client and professional relationships and would like to make a genuine difference for the Australian veteran community, please contact Brendan on 02 9277 7000