McArthur has been Australia's leading provider of specialist Early Childhood Education recruitment and career solutions for over 25 years and we have consistently brought new innovation and service improvement initiatives to both clients and candidates.
We are committed to placing the best Early Childhood Professionals, in the best Early Childhood environments.
We are currently seeking a passionate educator to join a collaborative & supportive team in North Sydney. Our client is entirely Australian owned, a not-for-profit enterprise and founded with a vision for all Australia's children to have the best possible start in life.
About the Centre:
- Located in the heart of North Sydney with easy access to trains and buses
- Opportunity is permanent full time (38 hrs a week)
- Various age groups available
- Certificate III or Diploma qualification in Early Childhood Education (ACECQA approved)
- NSW PAID WWCC
- First Aid or willingness to obtain
- Exceptional knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework & National Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of child protection, as well as the safety and wellbeing of all children
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal
- Experience working with observational child studies for children's learning & development
Our clients benefits range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology.
- Be represented by a consultant personalised to your needs
- Work alongside knowledgeable industry professionals
- Competitive above award wages
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Ongoing professional development opportunities. This includes overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs.
If this sounds like you, please call Tara at McArthur on 9277 7000.