ECT's, Diplomas, Cert III's - Permanent Roles
Inner West Council is seeking experienced and passionate early childhood educators and teachers! This is a rare opportuntiy to join their teams across multiple services under their operation.
What is on offer;
- Geunine career life balance
- Paid parental leave
- Above required ratios for all qualified staff
- Ongoing professional development, leadership and self-development training
- Study assistance program
- Exceeding Centres
- Inspiring programs for the children including outdoor and offsite education programmes
- Career advancement opportunities
- Supportive leadership team
Looking for someone with;
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Create an atmosphere that fosters a love of learning
- Creative play and learn initiatives
- Excellent oral, written and people skills
- Knowledge and experience in planning, programming and observing
- Always put the children first
Completed Bachelor of Early Childhood OR Diploma OR Certificate III ACECQA approved qualification.
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma certification.
- Current Paid Working with Children's check
- Child Protection certificate or completing
- Sound knowledge of EYLF, NQS, regulations and law.
- Right to work in Australia.
What McArthur can do for you
Free job seeking services including but not limited to;
- CV writing
- interview preparation and coaching
- Ongoing mentorship to further your career
- Referral services so our candidates are able to help their friends, family and peers find casual or permanent work opportunities in exchange for gift cards valued up to $500!
If this sounds like you and you tick all the boxes apply directly now!
If you would like to know more about this role or any other similar roles please contact Alexis Brennan at McArthur (02) 9277 7000