McArthur are currently seeking applications from Allied Health Professionals to work with our government client in a 12 month role. There will be potential for extension.
As part of this role, your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing Wellbeing Services to between thirty (30) and eighty (80) Independent Decision Makers and a small number of staff;
- Conducting face-to-face preventative wellbeing checks and crisis interventions;
- Guiding the development and direction of wellbeing programs for the Group;
- Delivering education and training to promote wellbeing outcomes and reduce risk-factors for staff;
- Informing policy development, research and evaluation;
- Guiding and supporting the group in planning and implementing appropriate administrative and risk processes, and;
- Reporting on wellbeing program outcomes.
To be successful in this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- An Allied Health qualification and Registration Status
- Current Baseline security clearance or be eligible to obtain
- At least 1 year's experience directly related to the duties/responsibilities
If you feel that you meet the criteria above, please apply using the link provided.