McArthur are currently seeking applications for the position of Response Centre Officers, to work with our government client.
We currently have multiple positions available for an immediate start.
As part of these roles, your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide reception service for clients
- Receiving and making calls to customers, trades staff and contractors as required.
- Raise Work Orders and Quotations using the relevant system
- General clerical and office administration
- Assist the Manager in the provision of simple procurement and contracting administrative services in accordance with the relevant Act
To be successful in one of these roles, you must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated skill in managing customer expectations in a telephone response centre.
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting and delivering high quality customer service.
- Well-developed communication skills (oral and written) including the ability to establish productive networks with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Proven record of planning and prioritising workloads and managing multiple tasks.
- Previous experience in a call centre environment is highly desirable
- Previous experience in a building or real estate environment is desirable
If you feel that you meet the criteria above, please apply using the link provided.