Our client is currently recruiting a Principal lead, Safety & Wellbeing for 3-6 months to cover a secondment.
This position will play a key role in providing leadership, direction and support in workplace health, safety standards and systems.
Key responsibilities include:-
• Supporting the organisation in safety matters and the effective management of risks
• Lead the Occupational Health & Safety Department
• Contribute to and collaborate on broader organisational projects, programs and priorities
• Ensure legal compliance with existing and proposed OHS and workers compensation legislation
• Provide strategic, policy and regulatory advice to the executive leadership team and management
To be successful in this role you will be a proven Occupational Health & Safety Leader with extensive experience in this field ideally gained within a local government, facilities management or service sectors. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability to influence and encourage positive behaviours. Demonstrated experience in injury and claims management would also be advantageous.
To apply for this role please visit the McArthur website at www.mcarthur.com.au, referencing job number 140894.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Fiona Bain on (03) 9828 6553.
140894 Posted On:24/03/2020