If you are after a new opportunity that incorporates consideration, passion and courage in Early Childhood Education into their values this could be the role for you!
Our client is a multi-brand education provider who is on the lookout for an Educational Leader!
The ideal Educational Leader will have experience working with school aged children, leading a team, managing a budget and most importantly have that STRONG PASSION for wanting to make a difference in children's lives.
- You will have a passionate team and a Director supporting you every step of the way!
- Easy to get to location.
- Paid training and additional benefits.
What does this DREAM job entail?
- Planning, organising, coordinating and participating in the day to day operations of the care programs.
- Manage effective community development programs to support families in the Cammeray.
- Support the effective financial management of the program to deliver cost effective services.
What is required before you apply?
- A qualification in Early Childhood Education and thorough knowledge of "My Time Our Place" Framework.
- NSW Working with Children Check.
- Child Protection Qualification.
- Previous experience managing a budget.
- At least two years' experience working in the field!
- Ability to work before and after school (7:00-9:00;2:30-6:30) and additional administration hours
If you believe you meet all the requirements, apply now!!