McArthur is a national family-owned and operated business, with a rich 50-year history in providing quality staffing services across a number of industries, including Aged Care which has a strong reputation in the market for not only the quality and consistency in our service delivery, but our nursing talent we provide.
Our Aged Care division, provides Registered Nurses to a range of Residential and in-home care providers across Sydney Metro and broader NSW regional areas, such as Bowral, Bega, Shoalhaven, Newcastle and Central Coast to name a few. Due to the growing need in Aged Care, our clients are requiring experienced APHRA Registered Nurses (1yr+ PQE) to provide support in their facilities, as well as ensuring their in-home clients can continue to live independently and receive quality care.
What we look for:
- Passionate, empathic RNs who exercise best-practice, patient-centric care to deliver positive health outcomes
- Proven experience in delivering a variety of assessments; clinical, home etc
- Strong understanding and application of the Aged Care Standards
- You must have experience with medications, wound care etc
- Willingness to undertake locum work, with flexibility to work shifts across 24/7 (let us know, if you prefer Day/Afternoon/Night) and pick up urgent last-minute shifts when required
What you will need:
- Minimum 1year experience post-registration (placement hours not included)
- CPR/First Aid, Current Police Check, COVID-19 Training, Manual Handling training, Aged Care Standards, Infection control certification.
- Drivers' license and fully insured vehicle with the willingness to travel up to 1hour.
What we can offer:
- Fantastic, competitive hourly rate above award + potential incentives to be earnt
- Opportunities for learning and development through the McArthur Academy
- Amazing benefits through our partner programs
- A caring, passionate head office team who are always there to support you
- Ability to pick-up regular locum work (we have people who've worked with us for over 5years)