Start your search here
- Parramatta Location
- Revenue and reporting
- High profile organization
An opportunity has arisen for a Revenue and Reporting Accountant to join a high profile Healthcare organisation on a twelve month contract. Our client is one of the largest providers of community services in Australia, boasting over 35 000 employees across the country, supported by over 24 000 volunteers. Delivering services across remote, regional and urban Australia, this organisation is determined to support individuals, families and communities by providing assistance concerning housing, employment, disability support, aged care and more.
Having undergone a major period of growth, the company is looking for an experienced Finance Professional to join their successful team. The role will be responsible for the analysis and reporting of the businesses financial performance and will be performing reconciliations across a number of important business streams.
Key to the role will be the ability to add value by highlighting performance gaps, opportunities, risks, and trends to senior management, in order to support key business making decisions. Duties will include management reporting, GL reconciliations and exposure to Business Intelligence projects.
Ideally candidates should be professionally qualified, with a minimum of four to six years working experience, of which the majority should be in a large and complex organisation. The successful candidate should have strong commercial acumen and a proven track record of conceptual/strategic thinking ability.
- The role involves processing of transactions, accruals and reconciliation activities related to Subsidy and Refundable Accommodation Deposits in Residential Aged Care stream.
- Requires experience with complicated reconciliation of Balance sheet accounts with Sub-ledger
- Suitable candidate should have at least 3 years' experience in similar role and with sound knowledge of accounting standards, principles, practices, laws, and regulations.
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently is essential.
- Preferably someone with CA or CPA qualification or at least studying towards it.
In return you will have the opportunity to be part of a reputable organisation that is committed to building stronger communities across Australia.
For further information please contact Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job
Sign up for job Alerts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Billing Officer - Leading Transport Business
Our Client, a leading Australian Transport Business, is currently looking to recruit the expertise of an outstanding Revenue Billing Officer.